Expression Of Interest: Civil Engineering Consultant
Project Title: Civil Engineering Consultant
Package No.: MH-MIMRA-287385-CS-INDV
Source of Funding: World Bank, IDA Grant No. P178544
The Pacific Regional Oceanscape Program – Economic Resilience
1. The Republic of the Marshall Islands (RMI) has received financing from the World Bank toward the Pacific Regional Oceanscape Program – Economic Resilience (“PROPER”) and intends to apply part of the proceeds for the supply of the services for this position.
2. Those consultants who are interested in this position need to send their Expressions of Interest (EOI) in English to the project unit according to the address below. The EOI will include your CV and a cover letter to express and explain your interest in this position.
3. EOIs must be delivered to the address below or sent through email on or before 07th July 2022, 5:00 pm (local time). Late submissions will be rejected. The questions and queries should be sent to the following project unit on or before 30 June 2022.
4. Terms of Reference (TOR) and the World Bank CV template can be obtained from documents below. Further information can be obtained from the email address below during office hours 0900 to 1700 hours.
5. The address referred to above is:
Marshall Islands Marine Resources Authority (MIMRA)
P.O. Box 860
Majuro, MH 96960
Republic of the Marshall Islands
Telephone Nos: +692 625 8262
Fax No. : +692 625 5447