During fiscal year 2020, MIMRA continued operations and maintained progression in various programs despite challenges posed from the Covid-19 pandemic. MIMRA's Annual Report for FY 2020 lays out the administration's activities during the fiscal year, with headlines including:
- Ecological fortune found in Bikar and Bokak Atolls
- FADs deployed in four atolls
- Pacific tuna group created
- Milestones: Web presence
- Vessel Day Scheme offers foundation for growth
- MIMRA contributes $31.3m to RMI government in 2020
Read the full annual report here, and refer to the Resource page for previous annual reports.