Request for Expressions of Interest: Laboratory Scoping
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
Project Title: Competent Authority – Laboratory Scoping
Source of Funding: World Bank Grant NO. D0170; IDA Grant - D0170
The Pacific Regional Oceanscape Project (PROP)
- The Republic of the Marshall Islands (RMI) has received financing from the World Bank toward the Pacific Regional Oceanscape Program (“PROP”) and intends to apply part of the proceeds for the supply of the services for this position.
- Those consultants who are interested in this position need to send their Expressions of Interest (EOI) in English to the project unit according to the address below. The EOI will include your CV and a cover letter to express and explain your interest in this position.
- EOIs must be delivered to the address below or sent through email on or before 6th August 2020, 5:00 pm (local time). Late submissions may be rejected. The questions and queries should be sent to the following project unit on or before 23rd July 2020.
- Terms of Reference (TOR) can be obtained here. Further information can be obtained from the email address below during office hours 0900 to 1700 hours.
- The address referred to above is:
Marshall Islands Marine Resources Authority (MIMRA)
P.O. Box 860
Majuro, MH 96960
Republic of the Marshall Islands
Telephone Nos: +692 625 8262
Fax No. : +692 625 5447